ACHCA Academic Membership
Elevate your Professional Profile with ACHCA
The Academic Membership best serves individuals that hold full-time academic positions in a graduate or undergraduate program in a post-acute and aging services long term care health-related field at an accredited college or university but are not currently practicing as professionals in the field. Apply online or download an application.
We have two levels of Academic Membership:
- Voting: Annual Dues of $175
- Those individuals professionally qualified by licensure, certification, and education seeking Continuing Education (CE) credits, the development of collaborative forums that grant opportunity to develop new course content and teaching methods, and opportunities to meet and network among colleagues who share similar interests.
- Non-Voting: Annual Dues of $125
- Those individuals that maintain a full-time position in an accredited college or university in long term care administration, but are not professionally qualified by licensure, do not seek Continuing Education (CE) credits, and do not meet the qualifications established for Voting Members.
Become an ACHCA Academic Member
- Receive registration discounts at ACHCA’s Annual Convocation and Exposition (every Spring) and ACHCA’s Winter Marketplace (every Winter)
- Access to our online communities – This members-only network lets you connect and collaborate with post-acute and aging services leaders online. You will also have access to our online member directory. Please note: We protect the privacy of all our members and do not sell or distribute our membership lists to anyone outside of our organization.
- Exchange ideas with leaders in post-acute and aging services at chapter meetings
- Enjoy member discounts on webinars, conferences, and publications
- Access to ACHCA Publications – eNews (monthly) and Continuum (quarterly) newsletters
- Participate in ACHCA by serving on a committee, authoring a whitepaper, offering your insights as an educator
- Prepare your students for a career in post-acute and aging services leadership
Questions about your membership? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (202) 536-5120.