Hotel & Travel Information
Hyatt Regency at the Arch
315 Chestnut Street
St. Louis, MO 63102
Click here to reserve your room online or call the Reservation Center at 888-421-1442 to secure a reservation. The group rate ends March 10, 2017. The group rate starts at $169 per night plus applicable fees and taxes. This rate is subject to availability. Click here to visit the hotel website for general information.
Important Note: All hotel reservations and changes should be made directly with Hyatt Regency. No third party or travel agency is authorized to place hotel reservations on behalf of ACHCA or the Hyatt Regency. ACHCA advises registrants and exhibitors not to give out personal information over the phone or online unless they are familiar with the business that’s asking for it.
Thank you for not using a travel agency when making your hotel reservations. By utilizing ACHCA’s room block, we are able to reduce the overall costs associated with producing the conference. These savings allow ACHCA to offer reduced registration and special events that are included in the registration.
Click here for the St. Louis weather forecast. Please remember to bring a sweater or jacket for air-conditioned rooms.
Hyatt Regency is located approximately 30 minutes from the Lambert-St. Louis International Airport. For a map of the hotel or driving directions, click here.
Airport Transportation Options:
- Group shuttles are an economical way to get from the airport to most major hotel/resorts. While en route, group shuttles make multiple stops at locations along the way, so relax and enjoy the spectacular view. Please click here to make your shared-ride reservations online or call 1-877-785-4682.
- Taxis are located outside of Terminals 1 and 2. Click here for taxi information.
- Limousines: if you are interested in Limo service, click here.
- Rental Cars: Located at Terminal 1 and 2. Click here for information.
- Hotel Parking: Click here for more information.
THINGS TO DO
Enjoy an outstanding vacation with Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch as your home base. You’ll be conveniently located near exciting attractions and fun things to do in St. Louis. Click here to learn more.
Dining: Experience our downtown St. Louis dining and food scene. Click here for more information.